Great Pathfinder Wind is on track to begin operating this winter. Below are some highlights since our last update:
- All public road upgrades for project construction are complete
- Foundations for the substation and turbines are complete
- Approximately 40% of turbines have been completely erected
- The site team hosted a successful mock drill with local emergency responders
- Turbine deliveries will be completed in October
- Substation initial energization is scheduled for December
Do you like this post?