On Wednesday, September 14, local residents joined staff and project partners of Apex Clean Energy at Great Pathfinder Wind for a turbine blade–signing ceremony.
Construction on site continues, and the project remains on track to begin operating this winter. Below are some construction highlights:
- Approximately 20% of turbines have been erected, and turbine deliveries are expected to be complete by November.
- Workers are currently pouring foundations for the substation.
- Underground collection is on schedule to be complete in October.
- Transformer box pads have been installed.
- Directional boring is complete.
- Reclaim of tower sites has begun at fully erected turbines.
- T-line work continues, with anticipated projected completion in November.